Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Nasdaq 100 - Trading in Millions and Sharing of Ron K Stock Trades and Tips








Another event sharing my stock tips and trades with my guys in a cafe. The Nasdaq is currently in a tight range and most stocks are trading very tightly within a small range but all the stocks I shared and gave, they flew up instead. The guys were stunned by my accuracy while I continued to perform at the highest standard with millions of $$ traded just this month alone. It's only July 7th and my personal trades were pilling up like crazy. 



Another crazy trade last night and another great win because I saw some great washing on individual stocks which exhibited it. Winning is so additive and it makes you want more of it everyday. To have winning is to first give yourself no excuse and work countless hour on your craft to constantly produce results. Always looking forward to the next trade because its unknown what's going to happen but yet exciting. 

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist