Saturday, August 20, 2011

Yanlord - The Paradigm Shift


While STI plunged last friday, I received a lot of phone calls with many of them asking me if they should relinquish or hope for the better as most of them are panicky selling at the moment. While I don't like to give advice, I would say that if you are in a losing position but if you have the money to hold, then just hold it. There is no point of cutting losses now since the losses are already so deep. It's an individual call, but for me personally, if I did not cut my losses fast, I would then wait till the correct moment is here again to unload. There is no point for you to cut and after cutting, a few days later, the market rallies and you would be pissed!

Anyway, I was watching Yanlord's recent shift from weakness to strength in the supply demand point of view. This stock is due for a rally soon in my opinion! Looking at the chart, this counter is in a great technical position where supply is of poor quality. Of course, I am timing my entry for this counter with the BBs to profit with them. :)

Ronald K