Saturday, August 20, 2011

School of Mind Games - High Demand

Due to the recent high demand that I have for this course, I decided to end the discount as mentioned in my earlier post: http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2011/08/school-of-mind-games-email-me-and-get.html

To those whom I had spoken to, you should know that I am not after your money on the fee I charged for this course. In-fact, money is not important to me at all, I can made it myself anytime, anywhere and I don't rely my course for money! I believe the most important thing is health and many charity work to help the poor or needy. I know this course is really expensive but think about it, if I am really after your money, I would have been doing some marketing on the newspaper or sales pitch and emailing/pestering you to ask to you attend. Moreover, I could have also made it cheap so that everyone could attend and I could have made a few hundred thousand within 4 days, agree with me? Why didn't I do so? The reason is simple, I want to keep it as premium to the esoteric few as possible. Maybe one day my mindset will change, but for now, it is just the way it is.

I hope you guys understand and while writing this post, I had decided to increase the cost price for my course. You pay for what you get. Those who attended in the past, you got a good deal, those who could not afford to attend, you are always free to email me or go to my blog for more information.

Thank you!

Ronald K