Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dow Jones - The K Wave & The K Mind


I had came up with my own K Theory called "The K Wave" and "The K Mind". You guys can read for more information on the right hand side of the sidebar. I was watching the Dow Jones in www.marketwatch.com and both KWave and K Mind came into play. See those circled area, can anyone spot selling in the first wave of the first circle and distribution after that? Ever wonder how am I accurate in my chart reading analysis and am able to predict the future? Both K Wave and K Mind works in tandem to produce exceptional accuracy which of course deliver superb results. The K Wave and K Mind will be taught in my course and it's a class of it's own where you can read the minds of the BBs and following their action! If you tell me price, indicators or trends are important, I shall convince you that reading the mind of the BBs is far more superior than anything else!

Ronald K