Wednesday, August 10, 2011

School of Mind Games - Email Me And Get Discounts!

I was receiving multiple emails about the recent down turn and many of them told me that they lost money and don't know what to do. Looking at the whole situation, more and more people are afraid to enter the stock market now because it is tanking everyday and a fear/panic is instilled into the mind of investors. However, I am looking to buy tomorrow, because I believe today could be the low and the rebound is tomorrow. I might be wrong, but I will watch for the turn and enter with the BB. If you can tell me why I say the market is turning, then you don't have to come for my course. If you don't know, you can come for my course or you can try reading any books that you deem its useful for you.

For those who are interested, if you email me, I shall give you a discount. If you are not interested, you can also email me and i will give you a market outlook of your favorite stock.

Thank you for those who came my course! Wish you prosperous in your investments.

Ronald K