Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dow Jones - More Rally Ahead?


Looking at how dow jones plunged and then performed it's rally this week, it made me to believe that if there is going to be further rally, it won't last long. While everyone is concerned about the news/reports, I am more geared towards in the activities and actions from the BBs.

1. Can this rally sustain? I don't think so.
2. Will there be a new low? Yes, I think we will see one.
3. When will the uptrend start? I will watch it's rallying power once we see a new low.
4. Could it be a recession? I don't know until I judge its supply vs demand
5. What/When is the bottom? I will post once I rectify it.

Ever since I made my last post on STI where I caught the bottom before the market starts to turn, I knew what is going to happen to STI in the coming weeks. For those who are interested, you can email me and I shall give you a free market outlook.

And finally, thank you for those who have trusted me, visiting my blog daily, commenting, called me and emailed me. More importantly, those who have made money off my blog, kindly donate some to the poor or charity, it will do good to yourself. Prosperous trading ahead!

:)

Ronald K