Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Capitaland - Profits Secured


There is nothing more to say when I called for a short in Capitaland on August 7th. One of my student took the hint on my blog, started putting out shorts and covered it yesterday when I called for "Shortist Alert". This was a laudable effort because he forfend profits turning into losses when Capitaland was trading at the high of 3.05 yesterday. More importantly, he avoided emotions which might give him more stress during his work.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/08/robin-ho-capitaland.html
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/08/sti-shortist-alert.html

Attached is his trade record where he made $1400 in just 1 trading day. Last Friday during the preview I shared my views on Genting, Kepcorp, Capitaland, STI and others. For this upcoming preview, I shall share something else. I don't want to bore the crowd with the same old thing so I thought of something else. Some asked me if my method can go for longer time frame rather than fast in fast out. My answer is yes, that is simpler, however you got to take note of market conditions and you need to go through reactions. In a trendy market, it's easy to go for longer timeframe and bigger swings, however in a sideways market, it's a whole new ball game. Of course, it also depends on your personality. Personally for myself I prefer fast in and fast out because I never like reactions, but for others, if you don't mind taking reactions and go through emotional barriers, then a longer timeframe shouldn't be a problem.

Gill told me there are still some seats left, so if you are interested, kindly register for it. If you want to attend but cannot make it this Friday, please let Gill know too. I will arrange something with him. Details for the registration is as below.

Date: 17 August 2012
Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Stock Operator Course Preview
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator