Tuesday, August 7, 2012

STI - The High

 
I believe we have witnessed a high for STI yesterday. The BBs had finally showed their true colors by taking profits off the table. The amount of strength and effort to create such an insidious move to trap the unwary public was genius in the making. There are some sensitive stuffs I cannot share here but I shall share it in my upcoming preview which is very soon. The sensitive stuffs I would be sharing shall be something you can't find in any books, forums or websites.

Details of the preview will be posted very soon, seats are pretty limited because I don't intend to have a 100 or 150 people in the preview. Everyone will get a seat. When you see I posted the details on my blog, registration will be on a first come first serve basis. If you had been following my recent posts and think that catching the bottom and high of a stock is amazing, then the amount of information I am sharing in my upcoming preview will give you more amazement with the uhhhs and ahhhs.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator