Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Capitaland - CEO Sold Stake


I saw a piece of news this morning and it was former Capitaland's CEO selling his stake and so now I know why the price dipped yesterday. However look at the timing, the news was release at 12pm noon yesterday however I called for huge selling at 9.23am. For those who knows me and for those who came for my past seminars, you know I don't watch news, I only watch charts because it allows me to anticipate and forecast future movements. So how did I know the stock would dip before the news was released?

In this upcoming free preview session on Friday, I will share a simple yet powerful strategy that allows you to see what I saw yesterday in Capitaland. It's not difficult, just that it takes a trained eyes glean through the motive of the BBs. I understand it's a long weekend and many wanted to attend but could not, no worries, Gill had informed me that and so I shall plan something out of my hectic schedule to return a favor to my loyal fans. Watch out my blog for more details.

Any questions, email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator