Wednesday, September 18, 2013

LIVE Analysis - What's The Next Stock? Sep 19th 2013





Yesterday, students made $$ in Asiasons. Some followed others calls in the SMMG Club while others performed their own analysis. Of course, the by product is students made $$. I am happy for students making back their course fee and took their time to visit me in the office last week. Really appreciated it!
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/09/the-queue-in-philip-capital-3.html
I am too lazy to ask them for trade records, unless they send me personally. I will post here if they send me.

Last night, a public called me up and signed up for my stock operation course within 15 minutes. He didn't even ask much and just wanted to know what's included in the stock operation course, the support, the knowledge, the SMS etc..and within minutes he made payment and I added him to the SMMG Club. The most intriguing thing was he only took 30 minutes to read my blog and then made a decision quick. Here, I would like to say Thank You for trusting me. See you in the stock operation course soon.

So what's next after all that signing up and $$ making session last week? What's the next stock to watch out for? I will share the outlook tomorrow.

If you want to learn how to make $, this FREE event is for you. It will be held in raffles place, interested parties can register per instructions below:

Whether you are interested to sign for the course or not, that's not important, everyone is welcome to attend! This is a learn and share event.

LIVE ANALYSIS WITH RONALD K

Preview Date: 19th September 2013, Time: 11.30am to 1.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending "Live Analysis With Ronald K"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator