Thursday, September 12, 2013

Albedo, WE - Gap UP!!





Yesterday I received quite a number of emails and SMSes. Most student told me they entered Albedo and still holding it until this morning!!!!!!!! Oh my! That's a super huge % gain !!! In fact, in one of the SMS, I told this particular student that there is still room to go and yup, he held it through till today!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/09/albedo-chasing-breakout.html

As for WE, it's yet another story. It went through a serious 3 days trading halt before the gap up today! Of course, during the last Tuesday session with students, I already gave them my outlook that WE's gap up should be positive based on the observation in Contel's activity! So OK, today students made $$ again, that's all that makes me cheer. Seeing them making $$ using the skills I taught in the stock operation course, gaining confidence each day is much more joyful than me making $$ myself! Congrats all!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator