Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Magnus - Speculated At 8am, Students made $$$$






On September 20th, 8:26am, I made a call that pennies will be starting soon.

Ever since, the pennies had been running wildly and hot!!! The Top Volume are all pennies and none are blue chips. During this period of time, students made loads of $$ in many pennies counters we spotted in the SMMG Club. One of the more impossible call was this morning when I made my call at 8am while chilling at the beautiful MBS. Since 8am till now, Magnus moved and students are banking in the $$!!! Students made $$, that's all I care.







On another note, I gave a call on YHM earlier this month on September 4th, calling YHM for a bigger swing move. Yesterday it was just on steroids and the rest was history. A public and soon to be student just made $20k off from my blog and call!! Great job!!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator