Saturday, September 28, 2013

Stock Operation Preview - The Secrets To Making $171,000 SGD


The Settlement date for my Metech Int would be Oct 1st which is the date I am holding my preview for the Stock Operation Course. In this upcoming preview for the November course, I shall shed some light on how I made $171,000 SGD with Metech, the emotions, anxiety and psychological barriers that I need to go through in order to secure a huge win.

Also, a change from the usual Stock Operation Course which I held previously, the November Stock Operation Course shall be a big bang with different elements, coverage and the interconnectedness of Top 30 Volume counters, scanning stocks without charts and of course a whole lot more including reading the seconds chart LIVE.

I already had people paying for the Stock Operation Course without coming for the previews and now left with a few more seats for the November Stock Operation Course. If you are interested, you can contact me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com or come for the preview to find out more:

STOCK OPERATION PREVIEW

Preview Date: 1st October 2013,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator