Thursday, October 16, 2014

Dow Jones Volatility - -400 Points And Recover to -173 Points




It was one of the most horrendous moment last night. As I was trading the Dow for some fast quick $$, the volatility was something that I had not witnessed for a long long time. The swings were so huge that prices were moving so fast in a flick of a second. Personally, I love volatility but at times if you follow the wrong wind, you can get killed too. So last night I dare not hold trades overnight and went for some scalping quick trades. Because of the swings, I managed to make some quick profits where I only lost one time and I needed to cut loss. I decided to stop trading since as the Dow plunged, I could not sense where was the direction moving. Woke up this morning and it recovered back a little. Luckily I did not hold my trades overnight, it was just too scary. For those who love indices trading as mentioned in my blog post yesterday, you can register for my preview next week and I shall do a bar by bar analysis. See you there! :)

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/10/a-prelude-to-bar-by-bar-analysis-21st.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator