Thursday, October 30, 2014

Stock Operation Preview - Nov 4th 2014


I will be conducting a Stock Operation Preview next Tues, Nov 4th, for those who wants to know more about the Stock Operation Course. In this final Dec 20-21 course, I will include a new syllabus on how to catch the Top/Bottom before a turn in the stock/market. After the Dec course, the next one shall be next year Feb/March but I am not sure about the exact details yet. However, starting next year, I will kick start a new secret operation which I will announce soon. I had people signing for the Stock Operation Course without coming for the previews and I just want to thank them so much for trusting me! For those who are interested, kindly register below. You won't regret what you are going to learn.

Preview Date: 4th November 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator