Friday, October 3, 2014

Alibaba - Big Direction with Dow Jones





Just woke up and booked profits for my Dow Jones. The buying zones were pretty obvious as circled in the chart. For those who came for my course knows what I meant. Last night also marked the first time after a few years that I went on to trade a US stock. Since everyone has been talking about Alibaba, so it's only wise to check out that counter's stock chart. It was beautiful in the 5 min chart last night and so I went on to long 1000 shares to have a feel of what's like to trade US stocks. Nevertheless, I still prefer the breathtaking Dow Jones because it's more exhilarating with faster movements and spikes. After all that trading activity last night, I managed to book profits and made some decent $. Let's see how the Singapore market perform at 9am later. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator