Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Midas - Entry Points with Precision Timing.




I am watching this counter Midas and it's not in Top Volume. It looks bullish at the moment with a Fake Selling Zone and I am watching it closely for a good time with a good price for entry so that when I long, I will not suffer reactions. Coming next Tuesday during the Stock Operation Preview, I will share how to time your entry in Midas with precision timing and how to go long at the right time with the right price. For those who registered for the preview next week, put this stock in your watch list and if you want to learn, follow and make $$ with me in this counter, please kindly register below, you won't regret what you are going to see.

Preview Date: 7th October 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Update 2/10/2014, 10:00am




Midas went higher after my post last night! Watch it closely!! The timing was just so right. For those who are  coming for the preview, you will also know where is the selling price so as to know where to book profits!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator