Monday, July 6, 2015

Mailing List Subscription - FREE Stock Alerts





I have created a form for signing up for my mailing list where I will give provide stock calls for FREE. In this stock alert service, I will carefully select the best counters for powerful trades and meticulously hand pick good counters for longing and bad counters for shorting. All I request for is get ready your cash and CFD account for the execution part.




Look at the above Whatsapp message, it was sent out last Friday where we shorted Comfort Delgro again. We got in at a good price and today we made $$ when STI gap down. This is the kind of short fast trades we are looking at. Moreover, I will also be doing rotational of stocks in this mailing list for those who wants to make $$ with my calls. There will be entry and cut loss price provided. So hurry up and sign up for the FREE mailing list. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist