Saturday, July 25, 2015

A 3 Step Volume Strategy by Ronald K - Aftermath


Conducted and hosted another session last night. It was yet another turn out crowd on a Friday night and I can only express my gratitude and thank you for those who came and for the people who assist me in helping me to arrange this event. I believe those who came had seen the Yoma trade did by my student with the secrets being leaked for FREE on how it was done.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/07/yoma-profits-in-pocket-first.html

Once again, for those who are coming next Tuesday, see you there. For those who wants to come but haven't registered, below are the details:

Workshop Date: 28th July 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist