Tuesday, July 7, 2015

NOL - The Powerful Mailing List made me $2950





Ok, so for the first 30 people who registered yesterday for my mailing list saw my powerful call on NOL. Although the stock did not suffer reactions, still NOL was on a bullish uptrend as predicted. Attached is the trade record where $2950 was made by just following a simple call in the mailing list.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/07/nol-stock-alert-through-free-mailing.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/07/nol-charging-up.html

From yesterday to today, we had almost 500 participants who registered for the mailing list and it's still counting. Here I would like to thank all who registered and we will do our best to keep the engine moving, so for those who haven't registered, hurry up and register as we are planning our next move in the mailing list. I mean I can say or boost how good am I, but I don't think I wanna do that. I shall let the results speak louder than words. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist