Wednesday, July 8, 2015

NOL - Cut Loss and Fight Back









The current market is now very volatile. Big swings in the HSI and the Dow Jones and there goes the same for the STI. It's one of the most volatile periods at this moment where one wrong move can kill. So yesterday, we went shorting on NOL and to realized that today we got slaughtered with losses. We shorted at 0.91 - 0.915 and cut loss at 0.935. It was a good call but bad timing. Although we made a loss, some of us went on to short today so as to recovered most of the loss in the morning.

I just want to share with all of you. In trading there are bound to be losses. It's not losses that is hurting and painful, but rather when opportunity arises again, and if no actions were taken because of fear, that will be the one that will hurt big time. I made many losses in my life before and I know at certain point, I need to stop for a while before coming back. So cool down, don't be eager, stay calm and let nature take it's course. At least, that's my secret to success. The market is just not there.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist