Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Stock Technics Sharing Workshop- 21st July 2015


Tonight was a prime night where I revealed all my secrets for FREE. From scanning of stocks to selection of good counters, everything was well covered. From probing to punting, the cat was let out of the bag from my many years of experience and Technics. Next Tuesday, I will share a technic in my workshop where everyone including newbie will find it easy to apply and start making $. If you are hungry for knowledge and want to learn a skill, you can register below:

Workshop Date: 21st July 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist