Saturday, April 14, 2018

Dow Jones - Trading the Sell Down





The above is not my trade record. It's my students' and they were trading the Dow yesterday as I think more and more of my mirror students are getting the hang of trading indices together with Singapore stocks. The Dow slammed down last evening and they went short instead of buying. The Dow futures was strong earlier in the afternoon and suddenly one bad news in the night wiped out all the strong gains in a very speedy fashion. I am pleased to see one student made $800+ while another one with $1800+. It's a good win for the weekend and we shall conduct a LIVE trading on Dow Jones soon!

White House reportedly to increase trade pressure on China through new tariffs, investment barriers - https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/13/white-house-reportedly-to-increase-trade-pressure-on-china.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist