Sunday, April 15, 2018

Weekend Sharing and Giving - Market Maneuvers and Trading Tips







Today was a long day for me as I shared some powerful insights on some BBs market maneuvers and some hot trading tips on how to trade through this rough market. I enjoyed the interaction I had with everyone especially when you all asked me questions and also during lunch time when I have the time to mingle with some of you. I hope the sharing today is a good one especially when most of you get to learn some market maneuvers on how to do short term trading, long term investment and mid term swing. Although the market volatility is still very strong, nevertheless, it still presented some good trading opportunities for scalping and short term zipping in/out. See you guys next week!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist