Monday, February 1, 2021

ISDN - Stock Shot Up 12.2% Intraday, Analysis Work Done on Sunday Night
















It was a Sunday where I prepared my homework and studied many Singapore stocks before I dare to make a post in my IG Story about make sure me and everyone would make $$ today. See the attached above IG screenshot picture. This was Sunday where I made the post and today Monday, I sent out a bullish Whatsapp alert on ISDN where the stock shot through the roof with a 12.2% gain intraday. I mean earlier in the morning, the STI was down and deficit -24 points and yet I was still able to pick the best stock out of all the stocks you see in Singapore considering the fact that I was out of action in the SG market for such a long time? If that's not impressive, I don't know what is. Nobody knows on Sunday that what's going to happen on Monday, but to be honest, I spent countless hours in chart reading and hence I figured out that ISDN was the one and I gave to all my students anyway. Harnessing power is the key towards making sure whatever you think you can achieve, the universe will help you to achieve it.



What I shared in my event and seminar last Tuesday, I make sure I hold myself accountable and I don't talk, I produce consistent results over a long period of time. Many of my students traded the stock and all made $$ on the same day. I am of course very pleased to see actions converted to profits $$. This shall be the CNY ang pao I give while I moved on to do my own trade now. Congrats all!

Update: Feb 3rd, 2021, 10.44am







ISDN just moved higher to 0.755 with more buyers after some flushes. The stock I picked once again showed results and materialized.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist