Monday, February 1, 2021

Winfred Top Trader - Selling Apple Shares LIVE Confidently with Ron K



We went coffee and waited for the market to open anxiously as the market was rising and Winfred was in some good $$ with his small positions in Apple. When the market started at 10.30pm, Apple was rising gradually while Winfred told me he wanted to secure some $$ in his pocket not because Apple is a bad stock but because he wanted to trade the next stock with me and he needed some funds.



Apple took up a lot of his capital and there are some other wild trading stocks like Gamestop. So far so good as he executed LIVE in front of me and made like $1000+ USD when I gave him the tips the buy the stock some time back. After 5 months of trading and trying, Winfred can be considered one of my Top Trader as he's a man with skills, knowledge and experience knowing to how execute accurately when market presents great signals. I am pleased with his Apple profits since his position was small while not bad profits for 2 nights. Congrats!

#ronk #stocktrading #apple

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist