Sunday, February 28, 2021

Ron K - A Preview to Explosive Stock Picks with High Win Rate



I will be doing a preview talk on March 10 where I will be sharing some of my strategies like Flashpoint and Flushing which allowed me to time my market entry perfectly. I will also be showing some tips on how to pick explosive stocks using Top Volume and some stock market tricks where big institutional players used to manipulate the market.


The market has been very rewarding to me after so many years not because of I made a lot of $$ but rather because of my skills in stocks selection and precision timing. See my stock picking knowledge and skills where clients followed my trades and join me in making good profits $$. Join me in March 10 as I will handpick some of you to come for my talk to meet me 1-1. Registration on the link below.

www.tinyurl.com/ronaldk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist