Sunday, February 14, 2021

Ron K: My $300,000 Trade Profits In 1 Week Challenge


It's was after dinner and it was a Wednesday, 1 day before CNY eve where I meet my clients for a dinner session and then share with them the stocks I am punting. The dinner was great and with the right company, it was just productive and we spent the time picking the next stock during dinner. On the way home, I shot a video with Winfred and I shared with him and the 2 guys in front that my goal is to make $300,000 within a week. It's a challenge to me and I almost made it but I took profits too fast this week. I shared all my latest record from Jan to Feb this month and it's already more than $300,000. Looking forward to do a trade where 1 stock can settle the $300,000 from many trades. Let's see.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist