Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Ron K - Coffee and Working on MultiBagger Stocks





As usual, I am working and searching for good stocks to invest in but as the market is climbing higher and higher and as the vaccine rollout is in play, the chance of getting a great stock is also diminishing. The market has already trended quite high up but most of the underlying stocks cannot even move up much which means to say that I need to work that extra mile to let my $$ work harder. Traded some stock and my profits is up $170,000+ at the moment but who knows tonight might be the night I will look to take profits? No complains as I will keep working till what I truly deserve. Everyone is of a certain worth but it's just how much each individual is worth. I don't want the $$ now but looking for the stock that can fly 20%-30% because money without the right stock is as good as a blank piece of paper. I want to acquire more assets.


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist