Monday, April 12, 2021

Ron K - Compounding Profits to Grow Rich


The key in growing a small account to a sizeable one is first doing short term trading and then transition later to swing trades or investment. Selection of the right medium growth stocks is equally important too because having $$ without the right stock is as good as 0. I had been trading for 17 years and I had many successful traders using small $$ to grow big $$ while I also have people who had inferior emotion whom lost $.

The key is not so much on short term or investment, it’s being being patient and waiting for the right signal before taking a good trade. Watch the full video as I logged in my account and showed my live trades while Winfred is waiting for the market to open. Compound, leverage with the right tools and knowledge is key to building confidence and wealth.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist