Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Exponential Growth Of SMMG Club




Last Thursday, Jan 3rd 2013, I held the stock operation course preview. Many attended, however one gave me the deepest impression because he is a Caucasian and paid me full cash after the preview to become my student. Of course, I added him to the SMMG Club to sample all our calls made before the breakout. No hindsight, no cherry picking. Ever since I started teaching, the SMMG Club had been growing exponentially and I really need more eyes to watch stocks so we can all make money together. 100 pair of eyes can definitely scan more stocks than 10 pair of eyes. 100 brains working together can definitely produce more ideas than 10 brains trying to figure out things.

Dec 31st, I once again posted on Geo Energy and another public bought onto my call again. Jan 2, he unloaded the shares and secured all his profits within the Contra period.. Today he became my student by using the profits made earlier to pay for my course, so potentially the course is free for him.
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/12/geo-energy-battling-between.html

Nothing thrills me than to see public making money off my blog and nothing makes me more happy than seeing their smiling faces with extra confidence and happiness that money can bring joy to them and their family. Sometimes, it's good to let my calls and trades do the talking than me trying to explain matters over and over again. I never like to argue for who is right/wrong but results speak volume. If you are right, you shall be rewarded and vice versa. While I can't please everyone but I shall give focus and attention to all my students so that they get the best experience with me and the SMMG Club.

I am not here to live up to anyone's expectation and no one is here to live up to my expectation. I have high standards and a demanding person when it comes to teaching and speculating. Like in all things I do, I take pride and do things NOT 10% better, but 10 times more with integrity and honesty. I loathe plagiarism and copycats as I only believe in originality and individuality. So here, I want to say thank you to all the business associates who are currently and soon to be working with me. Thanks for believing in me and giving me a chance to have collaborative work with you.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator