Friday, January 11, 2013

Profits With A Timeless Art



I just received a trade record from a student. Patience really paid off. He was reaping in huge profits in his recent swing trades. How did he do it? Because everyone chipped in and all the seniors contributed in the SMMG Club which facilitated knowledge sharing and giving out calls.

This student of mine is still a student, studying in a local university. I got to give my hats off him because me myself wouldn't have that kind of patience. Looking at his entry and exit, he was obviously using what I taught him during the course to reap in huge profits. Congrats!!

For those who wants to know how he timed his entry and execute his trades on precise timing, you can come for the preview next Monday. I shall show and explain why he entered those trades when everyone was fearful on those two counters. As for those who are interested in the privileged SMMG Club, you can email me or come for the preview next Monday.

STOCK OPERATION PREVIEW

Preview Date: 

January 14th 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator