Monday, April 27, 2020

IX Biopharma - Shot Up 64% Today




Earlier in the morning, I mentioned about new stocks like IX Biopharma is moving towards the north. Today the stock just recorded like 64% in one day with so much buyers. It dominated the Top 30 Volume and it flew crazily off the roof. Compare my earlier blog post and compare the price you see now, you will see the stock when I blogged was only like 0.25 and closing was 0.33. So why did the stock moved? First, it's a new medical stock which took issue and based on the 5 minute chart I drew, there was a huge concentrated amount of big buyers at the turning point around 0.25, breaking the wall while moving up the stock price towards the 0.3 range. As usual, the stocks I scanned and picked work almost everyday even though I am not active in the Singapore market.

Add me in Instagram LIVE to follow my analysis: https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist