Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Carnival Corp - Gap Up and Waves of Selling
















It was a good day trading the US market last evening where stocks were moving up earlier in the day and suddenly the selling happened so fast that caught everyone by surprise including me. Luckily, after 16 years of trading and experience, I know to be effective and good in trading, I need to be nimble and switch my thought process when the market turns sour should my initial game plan was to go long. So last evening, some of my traders went long and took a small profits while others shorted stocks like JP Morgan and Carnival which yielded them great profits. One of them is my Malaysian trader while others are Singaporean. I am so happy for Brandon because he kept outperformed and churning in profits consistently and making the best of the strategies I thought him. Looking forward to tonight for another round of profits. See the gap up and the waves of selling in JP Morgan and Carnival Corp, the signals to trade and short were so obvious and profits were great. Will the market turn up tonight instead? We shall see.


Congrats Shawn on making good profits in the Day for the Dow Jones. Happy for you!

Follow me in Instagram as I share more live stocks, live analysis and commentary there. Click on the link below and then click follow.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist