Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Genting SP - Gap Up and Suffered Selling



Genting SP got sold down after it gap up earlier in the morning. As I mentioned in my earlier post, me and some of my Singapore traders started to book in profits earlier when the price was higher earlier in the morning. Just when everyone thought the market was bullish today, stocks took a small breather and a small rest without much movements where some of them like Genting started to simmer down. I am just pleased that most of my students and traders who come frequently for my sharing session learnt continuously from me on the strategies and skills which enabled them to profit during this tough times consistently.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/04/genting-sp-good-recovery-and-u-turn.html









On another hand, we also traded OCBC and started selling to lock in profits since the market tend to inclined towards on the profit taking side. Rex Intl and IPS Securex was another stock we locked in profits. Most of us took $$ and let the market see how it wants to pan out again. It's just a good day on the 1st day of the lock down. Looking forward for more trades later.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist