Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Biolidics - I Was So Wrong, It Was Buyers Game





I think I am not used to the SG market now or maybe I wasn't that focus anymore in the STI and hence just when I thought Biolidics was about to sell down a little first, the buyers came in strong today to sweep up more shares and price rose to 0.44 as of now. The stock is currently in the Top 1 in the Top Volume and it pierced through the whole ceiling without sellers. There was a 10 million shares traded in the 5 minute chart and from there, it created a strong support with strength while price maintained there. Personally I would have already taken profits, but well, if it goes higher like today, it was meant to be then. Other than this counter, one of my trader just traded small in the banking stocks and made some small profits intraday within 1.15 minutes. Market is not tough to trade but tight. I prefer trading US market these days.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist