Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Ron K: Is The Second Wave Selling Coming? Is It Right Time to Invest?



The Dow Jones after crashing from 29450 to 18000, has now recovered all the way to 24000 level where it had risen like 6000 points in 3 weeks. From the day I predicted the market rebounded at the bottom at the 18000 level, I had been trading very big positions at the bottom and bought heavily into good stocks where I profited some good $4,300,000. The market was very forgiving and because of the multiple stimulus from the fed, it stopped crashing and maintained at the high level now. I had many people asking me the same retail questions like:

"Is the second wave coming and is it crashing again?" 
"I missed many opportunity and I want to load up again, will the market test the bottom again?"
"What are some stocks I can invest if the market tumble again?"


To be honest, I don't know if the market will ever crash again but all I knew was I had already loaded up at the bottom where I am already in the profits now as shown on the video above where I traded $4.3m and will not look to load up any shares at the moment since I had not seen any signals which validated my bullish views. For now, I am watching and if you are interested to watch me trade big positions live, do click the subscribe button in my Youtube and follow the Instagram account at the below link. I will announce when the time to invest and swing is ready in my social media platform.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist