Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Biolidics - 40% Gain in 1 Day










Biolidics just shot up so high with 40% in one day. Oh my, I admitted I made a mistake yesterday openly on my blog earlier in the morning and true enough, more buyers swarm in and swept up the shares which caused the shares to trend much more higher than earlier. I am really amazed by the speed and power of this run and congrats to everyone who loaded up the 2nd round and profited from it. See the 5 minute chart, there was just so much collections and no profit taking. I am happy for most who traded this counter and thanks for the email Mr Tan. The skills I taught you can be used to replicate in all instrument, all markets and congrats to your profits in Ying Li, Biolidics and Lippo Malls.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist