Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Ron K: Trading $4,330,000 Worth of Stocks During Lockdown



It's a touch situation and a tough period of time during this lockdown. Market is extremely volatile moving high ups/downs. It's during this period of time that it tests one's trading skill and see if she is able to profit consistently. While everyone is panic and fearful on the loss of jobs, I am trading like a trading machine in/out everyday with profits. Total traded worth of $4.33m worth of stocks and never lost a single trade.


It's also during this period of time that one needs to acquire a high income skill so that she can use it to make $$ everyday. There is no excuse to make $$ and it's an everyday chore. Do it wisely and profits will come looking for you. Every ordinary person on the street can do something extraordinary if you know how to. I had been practicing and trading for the past 16 years, what about you?

As I shared more stocks in my Instagram account, do add me if you are interested to watch me LIVE on the link below.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist