Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Genting SP - Why it Ran Higher Today Despite Dow Jones Sold Down -328 Points






The Dow Jones slammed down hard yesterday. At one point, the index fell -600 points before recovering back to -328 points. The sellers were relentless while the buyers were retreating big time. At the end of the day, the sellers won the battle and the buyers just watched at the sideline or maybe just dead.



Today, Genting continued to run higher because of supply/demand. Like I shared in my Instagram LIVE account yesterday that Genting was a stock for long because sellers were weak, today it just encountered more buyers and the stock hit 0.755 high. A lot of them made $$ as posted on my blog here yesterday because they watch my Instagram video. Currently sitting in some profits while the stock outperformed with the overall general market. As I shared more stocks in my Instagram account, do add me if you are interested to watch me LIVE on the link below.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist