Sunday, April 26, 2020

Ron K: Raw Unseen Footage of Ron K LIVE Trading with Profits $$


Shot this video on Jan 21st where I did my US Stocks LIVE Trading with a group of traders in the office. We shorted Facebook that period of time and the stock just tanked so fast within minutes. Everyone profited handsomely as I did most of the hardwork finding and scanning stocks while the traders just followed me instead. I thought of releasing this video now since the trades were over and it can be used for learning purposes. As you can see from the video, everyone was happy and treated me like I knew everything about stocks but my goal was to see everyone made $$ LIVE because it's something I take pride on upon myself so that I can drive profits to all instantly. Watch the full video to catch a glimpse.

Add me in Instagram LIVE to follow some analysis: https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/









As it's Sunday today, it's so pleasing to see trade records from my student who haven't attended my course but already made like $3000+ USD in the stock market trading small positions. It's really so pleasing to be receiving such messages on a Sunday to see success, hungry and determined students, wanting to succeed and taking good actions. I see that most of us trade US market these days and I shall continue to drive more people towards making profits during this lockdown period. Congrats!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist