Monday, April 13, 2020

Genting SP - LIVE Instagram Video Turned Profits










Conducted a LIVE Video and Sharing on a Sunday evening and shared a stock like Genting SP on my game plan for trading it in/out. During the video, I saw some powerful signals in Genting SP chart on how to use the buy/sell Queues together with the charts to determined to see if there are fake queues or real queues as highlighted in my Instagram stories. Today, Genting opened low and just suddenly ran up to 0.74. I saw most of the traders selling at 0.735 which I thought it was a good point to sell and soon, the stock started to hit waves of sellers and started to slow down again. Good profits, good rewards by just watching my IG LIVE. If you are interested to watch my IG LIVE, click on the link below to follow me.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist