Tuesday, April 28, 2020

IX Biopharma - 1 Day Wonder, Today Drop 25%



As highlighted earlier in the morning on Ix Biopharma, the stock got sold down even more today where the sellers were very persistent and strong on their selling which pushed prices below the buying range. Yesterday was concentrated amount of buyers but today everything seemed to flopped which could mean the stock was oversold or it was done where the prices would tank lower? It seemed that these days all these medical stocks had a 1-3 days of good run and started to sell down very heavily. I am cautious as usual and to trade these penny medical stocks, I would prefer to finish my trade in 1-2 days. Read my morning post!

Add me in Instagram LIVE to follow my analysis: https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist