Monday, January 28, 2013

UPP Holdings - A Swift Appearance




It was a pretty good day in trading today. Yet again, UPP appeared with an swift action. So swift that when I tried to execute my order at 0.355, the price jumped up by 1 pip in a split second which forced me to cancel my order. Really wasted, but well, I got other stocks that performed well, so it's all good. The SMMG Club is growing at a fast rate with more eyes, more speculators watching for different variety of stocks.

Actually one of my students posted about UPP 4 hours ago when it was trading at 0.345/0.35 and again with my endorsement, the stock rocketed earlier during the last 15 minutes. How nice is it to buy a stock where it starts running on the same day so that one doesn't need to pay up during the Contra period. All you need is a good broker who trust and is willing to give you nice credits.

On Wednesday 30th Jan 2013 preview, I shall share all the tricks in and out. Be there or regret!

STOCK OPERATION PREVIEW

Preview Date: 

30th January 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator