Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Stock Operation Course May - Sold Out




I was at the event yesterday for the SMS account opening. The SMS that you see on my blog is handled by my PAs and they are the ones working all the magic with me. We are going to continue to work even harder and serve more people to achieve what they want.

On another note, my Stock Operation Course for May is sold out. It was simply overwhelming and I had to arrange for the next course in June. I wanted to take a good break in June but unfortunately, I got a series of work to do. If you are interested in the Stock Operation Course, do contact me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with your name and mobile number. For those who sign up in June, you don't have to wait till June to learn, I will conduct a series of events so we all can have advance learning in place.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator