Saturday, August 9, 2014

DBS - July 31st And August 1st Bearish Call


On July 31st end of day, I called on my blog that we have witnessed the high for DBS. On that day, the high for DBS was 18.48 and indeed, we did not saw DBS reaching 18.48 anymore. August 1st, once again, I made another bearish call on DBS and mentioned that if I need to short one counter, that would be DBS and yes, from July 31st to August 1st after my bearish outlook, we never see DBS ran above 18.48 but instead it broke down yesterday with a convincing sellers volume!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/08/sti-dow-was-slammed-down-317-points.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/07/dbs-heavy-sell-down-warning.html

Can this be predicted in the chart? Absolutely yes! Before sellers went to sell down, from the chart, we can already see hidden selling and distribution before the obvious selling! As for how I predicted that DBS would never reach the high of 18.48 again? That I will share more during next Tues's Stock Operation Preview. Please don't miss it if you want to know the next stock that is breaking down! I am left with a few more seats. Thanks all who registered.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator