Tuesday, August 12, 2014

JES - From The Back To Top Volume






Earlier at 9:13am in the morning when I posted my not bad outlook on JES, it wasn't in the Top Volume. Before I made a post on my blog, I posted my observation in the SMMG Club for all students to take notice of. Within 1-2 minutes, JES started galloping all the way from the back to the front with price rising and finally it appeared in the Top Volume with an increased in price as you can see from the chart attached. This is the power of Mind Analysis, the accuracy in timing and the midas touch in stock picking. I will speak more during tonight's preview of how this is accomplished. Congrats to those who longed!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/08/jes-intl-not-in-top-volume.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator