Monday, August 4, 2014

UOB - Up a Little Then Down As Predicted in Invest Fair 2014 LIVE







UOB indeed went up a little this morning and then got slammed down by sellers earlier as predicted in the Invest Fair 2014. As usual, Singapore market and Singapore Stocks are pretty easy to predict. Watch the video, just like Midas, I don't have to see the chart to know the future, why? Because first, Midas timing is not right and it's not the stock in play now. Touch the active ones and delist your watchlist for the non active ones. I also remembered someone asked me about SGX on Saturday and I talked about the green bar that everybody chased last Friday to only realized that it's going to suffer reactions today as it's happening now!



As for UOB, why up a little? Because it's for more distribution to come, so that the BBs can short at higher prices before a sell down happen. You may not know what I am talking, but that's ok because I don't use traditional indicators like price nor volume which everybody thinks I do. As long as I continue to make $$, all others are not important. Money in pocket is always better than arguing who's right or wrong. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator