Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Shifting Focus - Trading To Coaching, A New Adventure




As I have been trading for quite sometime now, mastering the Art of Hidden Buying/Selling and gone through various cycles or rally/corrections/crash/reactions, it's now time to focus my attention on the more important things which is my students' success. In short, I am shifting from a trader to a coach. I can continue to trade and make all the $$ I want, but it doesn't give me that thrill and excitement no more.

However, when my students succeed under my guidance, it gives me a whole new feeling of unexplained satisfaction where I enter a totally new dimension of unknown territory in coaching. So starting from next week onward, I am planning a series of students session and a small tutoring groups for all students to attend. I will announce in the SMMG Club soon when the dates are finalized. Please be there if you are available!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator