Saturday, August 23, 2014

LIVE Trading by Ronald K - August 22nd 2014






Conducted Live Trading yesterday to all my students! We were trading the DAX and yes I made a wrogn call on the spot, however the call materialized later at 9:30pm, down first then up! Timing was better at 5:30pm as compared to 7pm. Sorry, it was jammed pack and I need to solve this issue with another solution probably and I will update the status accordingly by email. Please don't forget the stocks I gave as they are the gems of Singapore stocks.

Next Tuesday, I will be sharing another stock that I shared during the LIVE Trading yesterday. Interested parties kindly register, still some seats left.

Preview Date: 26th August 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator